Tuesday 5 January 2010

Fun in the snow...


Proper snow arrived again this morning. I decided I wasnt going to drive in it so we had a walk to the bus stop through the back fields. We had great fun throwing snow balls and eventually got the bus! Had a lovely hour long peaceful walk back from the school and glad I didnt drive as the roads are really bad with a lack of grit on them causing chaos! You can tell we are not used to heavy snow as we are just not prepared here but I am fine as long as I have got my hat scarf and walking boots....

5 comments:

Bulle said...

thank you for your message !
your artwork is very nice !
happy new year under snow :-)

Kaz said...

I am SO over the snow now, it's been 3 weeks here and it's really deep and we're not being gritted often enough (the roads anyway...lol)
thanks for the tip re BON!!! are you on facebook? I've joined a couple of Bon appreciation societys and there was a vote on there for scotland's best ever singer....and he's on the shortlist!! i can't remember which newspaper was running it, but i voted for him...yay!! lol

Chris said...

Thanks so much for alerting me to the fact my blog doesn't show up in comments. I don't know why THAT happened, but I think I fixed it.

This is a great photo by the way!

Unknown said...

I bet the kids just love it....I think snow is a way of life here...I am finding that out in my first winter in Utah.....

Anonymous said...

Oh to see the snow from a child's perspective again! Just looking at this photo brings back memories of how enchanting it all seemed as a kid.