Sunday 8 June 2008

Inchies challenge


I have never made any inchies before so thought I would have a go for the Small world of Inchies site. The theme for this week was orange. I used arty chix tape transfers with orange thread and an orange brad. I found making inchies difficult as I was very limited by the size. I was trying to work out how to get texture on the page hence the thread. I enjoyed making them in the end and decided to make a book with my bind it all to keep them in. So these first 3 inchies are on the cover. I think I will definitely make more of these as they are quite addictive once you get the hang of working on a very small scale!!

2 comments:

Christa said...

I know how you feel about it, I had the same experience, but I really like what you came up with! Great job!

Char said...

Your inchies are great, beads and all.