Monday 23 February 2009

Dreaming of Spring




I was in the garden this morning and noticed the buds and little daffodils about to flower..spring is definitely on its way. My youngest bought a little scarecrow today to chase away the birds from our plants mum!! He put it next to the apple tree that we planted at the weekend!! Finished some fabric ATCs that are on their way to Mary Beth in Canada and Waxela in Texas. More arty post this morning with a OWOH gift of a painting print from Betty (http://pinkglitterfae.blogspot.com/)from Canada..Its really good that we all have our own style and I like this whimsical painting of Alice which is completely different to my style of painting.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow these are fantastic.
Wonderful work. Love them.

Gifts of Creation said...

this is such a cute girl!! I like the ATC cards..very nice blog!