Thursday 5 March 2009

Created by Hand "believe"


I was at my friends Lindas shop today and had a great time using inks and paper for a change. Linda gave me an altered fan shape to alter. I had fun using some paper artsy images stamped on fabric then put on a background of papers stamped using some nice Tim Holtz stamps that Marie brought in. The stamped words read "believe in yourself". I had a great time as usual but am glad I was given a table to myself as I do tend to get very messy and my stuff goes all over the place..I dont think I will ever be a neat crafter..ha ha!!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful.
Stunning skinny.

Sandy said...

Sorry I´ve mxean work :)

Femmy said...

fantastic!! great colors!

Kris Dickinson said...

How fabulous is this! WOW!

3rdEyeMuse said...

neatness, schmeatness ... obviously it works for you as you create these beautiful objects. :)

Janny said...

Beautiful!!

Diana Meade said...

I had never thought of an altered fan before. What a great idea and yours is awesome. Love the colors and the sentiment.