Tuesday 10 March 2009

Its nice to treat yourself!!



When I am out and about I am always seeing the most amazing textures etc on things but do I ever have my camera with me..no!! so time to treat myself today to a new mobile with a camera in it!! So have been trying to figure out what it does most of the day as I am a bit of a techno phobe. I am the sort of person who still likes albums compared to mp3s!! Beside messing round with my new phone I had a play with textures on canvas. Opposite my son's school is a great sandstone wall full of browns, greens so I wanted to try and capture this on a page. I will try and take a pic of the wall tomorrow now I have got my camera phone!! I am hoping to add wires etc to the page tomorrow. I took these photos with the phone and am quite pleased with the quality...there's no stopping me now!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what a stunning idea.
Looks great.

3rdEyeMuse said...

looks like the camera phone takes great detail shots! can't wait to see the actual wall that inspired the pages. :)