Friday 13 March 2009

UK Stampers canvas off Sid


I had a really bad headache this morning and suddenly the postman delivered this gorgeous canvas!! It is made by Sid from UK Stampers. I took part in t bottletop swap and I made a little bag whilst he made this gorgeous canvas. Hazel added a lovely stamped chipboard heart for me with the words "you inspire me". Both Hazel and Sid really inspire me especially with their utee creations..something that I have never worked with..yet! So a big thanks Sid and thanks to Hazel for organising it Check out Sid's and Hazel's blogs in the UK Stampers link to the right...very talented.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful post.
I´m so happy for you.

3rdEyeMuse said...

congratulations on such a fine swap treasure - what a great little canvas!

Unknown said...

A great post without any doubt. The information shared is of top quality which has to get appreciated at all levels. Well done keep up the good work.