Saturday 23 May 2009

heebie jeebies village fete


Today I went to a village fete event at a pub in Liverpool called Heebie Jeebies. It was really great as it was full of stalls selling vintage and arty items. I got a bracelet which looks very Mexican as it has got loads of little icons of Jesus and the Virgin Mary..very eclectic. My son loved the magician there and there was also a band playing outside with a bbq. I just wish more pubs in the UK were like this having events and encouraging families to have fun together. The picture is of the wallpaper they had on the walls..isnt it excellent. The stall holders said it was going to be a monthly event so cant wait for the next one and it was lovely just to spend time with my eldest without his brothers hassling him!!

4 comments:

June said...

Wow that wallpaper is superb and it sounds like you had a lovely day. I agree too, more things like that would make a huge difference
Hugs june xxx

3rdEyeMuse said...

oh yeah ... that is some terrific wallpaper! I would really love to have a place that held such great event ... I'd definitely show up. :)

Lisa Fulmer said...

sounds like a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day! Enjoy the wallpaper! So fun!