Monday 14 September 2009

catching up with scrapbooks...

I have been finishing my many half done scrapbooks over the last couple of days. I have done 12x12, 8x8, 6x6 layouts in the past but now I love mini book journal type of scrapbooks. I find that the larger scrapbooks are just too big to store and little scrapbooks are easy to hold. My kids love looking through them all and laughing at photos of them as babies which was not too long ago. The photo shows 2 scrapbooks I have finished today...a 7 gypsies journal which I have covered in lots of papers and little tags and a smaller one made out of beer mats or coasters.

This photo shows the little scrapbook I made out of beer mats or coasters as they are called in the US ..just covered in papers with little photos added. I like using little photos as you get 2 on a 6x4 photo so saves money too!


Here is layout from the 7 gypsies scrapbook of me and my mum eating fine chocolates on Mothers Day last year! I love the little quote sticker which reads "Dont ever save anything for a special occasion, being alive is a special occasion"..so all the reason to eat chocolates then...

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic.
Wonderful piece of art.