Friday 30 October 2009

scrappy 9 patch cushions


I havent done much crafting this week as its been half term so my time has been spent playing football with my sons. I was totally fed up with the cushions we had on our sofa so decided to make some new covers. I had orginally cut out the squares for a large quilt but decided I wanted to make cushions instead. The fabric is gorgeous liberty prints given to me by my quilter friend Liz. I got the biggest compliment from my 4yr old who said " I love them mum as they are nice and cosy! "

8 comments:

Lisa Fulmer said...

love these!! I've been having a devil of a time making some shams for my daybed pillows.

Anonymous said...

aaww bless your 4 yr old - they do look rather comfy and gorgeous.

Sandy said...

Wow these are fantatsic.
Wonderful work.

Unknown said...

You are so talented - I love these - and would love to take up quilting but just seem to run out of time. The colours are gorgeous, it must have taken you hours!

Hels Sheridan said...

Totally awesome, I love them loads x

Angelnorth said...

These are lovely, I bet they look great on your sofa!

jane eileen said...

Beautiful! I have no idea how you find the time to get so much done!

Jessica said...

Just fantastic! They are so beautiful! TFS