Thursday 25 February 2010

Art for Arts sake...(scrollswork no 2 challenge)


I have got a little collection of Inka stamps which have now been relaunched as Scrollswork stamps. I decided to make a wacky zetti type of card for their no 2 challenge. It features most of the old Inka stamps that I own made into a little artsy image...so we have some wings behind her stamped writing flower head, a shell for her body and some legs off another girl image!! I quite liked this challenge working with just a few stamps to come up with this mad creation..all in the name of art. I bet your all singing the words to that 10cc song now..art for arts sake money for money sake..or something like that ..well it was back in the 70s!!!! To visit the scrollswork site just click on the coloured link above....

4 comments:

Heavenly Anarchist said...

She's cool - love her legs!

Hels Sheridan said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!! and...now I am humming a song cos of your title..but I don;t know the words so I am making it up as I go along ROFL x

Sandy said...

Yeah this is stunning.
Very great design. Love them.

Jeanette said...

This is so much fun. Love it. I'm just getting in to Zetti.