Wednesday 3 February 2010

Romance Gingersnap Creations Challenge


Here is a card I have made for the Gingersnap Creations challenge as part of the Artistic Stamper Design Team. It features various painted papers and I have stamped the 1920s lady on to a painted book page. Have added sewing to add texture and to link the hearts...I haveused my favourite sequin stamp again on these hearts...all stamps from Artistic Stamper.


Today I was very pleased as my friend Lisa sent me a parcel containing portfolio pastels (which I have found impossible to get in the UK), clorox bleach pen, kool aid for dyeing and cray pas pastels..so looking forward to having a play in my journal with these later. Lisa has just opened a shop so check it out as it has some lovely products in it.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow wonderful stitching card.
Fantastic design. Love them.

LME said...

Have fun with your new toys :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Mmm, not sure about this one...think I need to see it in the flesh...rOFL...Love this..COR..yes, as usual...that stitching just sets it off perfectly...GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. A beautiful piece.

Sid said...

Love your very pastel colours in this one Lorraine !

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

love the art :)

Ali Manning said...

This is fabulous!

Lisa Fulmer said...

have you played with the bleach pen yet? I'm curious! Been a while since I've visited your blog - fab stuff as always!