Saturday 20 March 2010

bird twinchie (small world of inchies & twinchies) & me in a yellow hat!


I havent created a twinchie for a long time so as time is always short of a weekend I had a quick go making this twinchie this afternoon. It consists of various printed and painted papers and little stamped bird punched shapes using a new martha stewart punch




Last night I had a great time collecting for the Marie Curie cancer research dressed in a yellow hat giving out daffodils..think I managed to raise quite a lot. I stood in front of a huge daffodil created by the organiser..hope they managed to raise lots of funds over the weekend..

10 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

oh well done on the marie curie collecting and the twinchie is fab,

LME said...

Great hat @_

Pat Beaumont said...

well done on your collection - can I use your pic of you in your yellow hat for my Alice book - the mad hatter page

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab art and loving that hat...and that huge Daff is amazing!! xx

Sid said...

Nice inchie and well done with your charity collecting !

Carole said...

Love the tweinchie... and your site is so encouraging!!
I have a gift for you on my blog.

Lisa Fulmer said...

you look so cute!!

Unknown said...

you stylin' thing you.....

Ellen said...

lovely twinchie these birds are adorable and your hat is fab

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

I love your twinchie!