Saturday 3 July 2010

Inspired by Nature....



Have just been for a bike ride with my sons down to the local ducky pond. Today we spotted quite a few blue dragonflies and loads of caterpillars on the reeds



The cabbages I planted recently in my garden are really doing well. My guinea pigs are going to love these!



I love eating the strawberries in my greenhouse..a great place for a bit of peace and quiet





Arty photo of the reeds in the pond

I always like getting interviewed and feel quite pleased that I inspire people with my art..here is an interview about me with Helena Stead who has some nice experimental work on her blog. My blog has also been mentioned on Bluebeard and Elizabeths blog..she has some nice layered journal pages

Have a good weekend......off to cook the tea.

1 comment:

Sid said...

Lovely pics Lorraine !