Wednesday 6 October 2010

We love purple card ..wed stamper challenge


As you can tell from my facebook page painting link I love the colour purple. Purple to me represents a carefree attitude to life.. a bit wild and crazy which is what I would like to be! I thought I would join in wednesday stamper today and make this little card...as the theme is purple be sure to check out all the other entries. I have added some crochet to the flower and the words read.."as I get older I shall continue to wear purple..hope you do too!"

17 comments:

Stempelfrosch said...

Wonderful piece of work !
LG Anke

Riet Harikini said...

Wouw, so beautiful and I love the flower.

Hermine said...

its beautiful, love the flower

Anonymous said...

The flower with the crochet is gorgeous. This is a great piece. Purple suits you! xox Corrine

K said...

beautiful card!

Rika said...

This is beautiful!

Rosie said...

Wow, this is really beautiful

Gayle Page-Robak said...

So beautiful, Lorraine.

Terry said...

Stunning piece of art! Love the purple! Really cool Funky Chicken doorstop! Great job on both!

Chris said...

oooh this is lovely Lorraine... really pretty and I love the flower :D
hugs
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card indeed! and an interesting quote ... toot!
the crocheted flower is such a special touch, love it!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Fantastic with a touch of mystery.
Hugs Anja

jaine drake said...

Oh brilliant, I love this piece and I am always envious of people who can crochet flowers.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Purple is one of my favorite colours,too. Your work looks fabulous.

joanne wardle said...

wonderful. love the touch of crochet

LivArtNow said...

It's gorgeous!! I just Love the flower and the frame is beautiful too!!

hugs and smiles,
Linda

Unknown said...

I love purple too! that flower really makes the purple image pop......awesome.