Monday 1 November 2010

Willowing art course week 2 part 2 ..so far....


I havent posted for a while as unfortunately my computer wouldnt connect to the net!!! but arent husbands great when they take ages fixing it for you so that you are happy again. I have started drawing the whimseys required for part 2 of the art course I am following. I was a bit apprehensive about drawing these as I have never drawn this type of figure before. Thought I would share the first one I have drawn which I have surprised myself with as I quite like it..now to paint the rest....will show you it all when its finished.

7 comments:

Luna Art said...

Your whimsies are great, love the little bird with the crown on x

Janet Ghio said...

She's cute! I am so behind in this course--too much other stuff going on!!

Terry said...

I think she is quite adorable and look forward to more! Yes, hubby's can be wonderful!! Have a happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Better you than me, drawing like that intimidates me no end. These came out great. xox Corrine

Unknown said...

They are lovely - I haven't had time to even think about mine let alone start them

You are really good at this course

Jan Hennings said...

OH! She's adorable!

Donna said...

Lorraine, Your painting and drawing is really beautiful. You have such a pretty style...

Donna @ Comin' Home