Tuesday 28 December 2010

Together forever until the end of time..


Well I have perserved and found out how to get rid of the white background with virtually one click of the mouse button! its just a matter of clicking round in the cut out studio if you have got dsa 2 and I have also been playing round with the blend buttons..so here is a little layout with the couple finding everlasting happiness..I love the way you can blend ghostly collage images in the background. All the images are from the Sandra Evertson birthday cd book that I bought for myself today...

10 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Lorraine, this stuff is so over my head! looks great, glad you figured out how to get rid of the white backgrond, Thanks for the heads up on Pams class, if I have time I want to join in!

Sandy said...

So beautiful Lorraine.
Unbelievable work.

Becca said...

Love your collage work. I have PSE9 I'm not familiar with DS2? I would love to learn to do this type of collage on the computer, but I'm not sure where to begin!

Luna Art said...

Great images and love the blended background, it looks like a 'real' collage! x

Sid said...

Nice one again Lorraine !!

Martina said...

Fantastic piece of art, Lorraine!

Pat Beaumont said...

great work Lorraine - I'm hoping to catch up with various crafts soon

Oxana said...

Very beautiful Lorraine! I have got you card and I love it!!! Thank you very much!!!
Many hugs
Oxana

Deborah said...

Fab collage Lorraine. I have DSA2 and very fine it is too, when I remember to use it. I guess I am too used to Photoshop Elements. Maybe I should go have a play!

Tiffany said...

Lorraine, I love the party hats and everything else about this collage. Thanks for sharing your work with us!