Monday 10 October 2011

Just playing around with paint


Playing around with paint and paper strips





Bright paints and torn papers...I think I am going to put some perspex and wire over this one





Various shades of blue/green paints with torn strips of lime green at the bottom..possibly going to have fish or plants over this one on perspex.

I had a chance to tidy all my paints up so now I know where they all are!

Its still proper miserable rain here today and I think I need to get the winter duvet out as have had a cold back all day. Spent most of the morning sewing on my sons scout badges but then had a little play with paint in my shed. These are still backgrounds that I am going to add to later but its sometimes nice to see what a piece looks like when it starts off...playing with paint definitely cheers me up

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh yeha great play with colors Lorraine.
Stunning mix. Love them.

Sid said...

Wow, what a lot of colour Lorraine !!

Heavens2Betsy said...

Your playing with paint cheers me too! Love your backgrounds and the piece you are thinking of using with perspex definitely deserves it. Your art shed looks like a wonderful place to be Lorraine. pen

Tessa said...

You really made some great creations. love the picture of your work spot!

xx Tessa

Lisa Graham said...

And you play with paint so well! It's nice to meet you. I'll see you again soon.