Monday 9 April 2012

Away with the fairies...



Hope you all had a nice Easter. I had a little bit of time today to have a go at making some ATCs. These are for the Midsummer Dream over at the Vintage Images ATC group that I belong to. I wanted to try and capture the feeling of mums dreaming of playing away with the fairies and flying away with their imagination..even if its just for a short time while they drink a cup of tea! Oh well back to reality..better go and make my family some dinner!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful :) A lovely dedication to all mums and I am often in company of away with the fairies ;)

Wendy Aspinall said...

Love them Lorraine , its going to be a pretty swap Hugs wendy

Jenny said...

Oh they are gorgeous Lorraine... beautiful and magical...

Jenny x

Sandy said...

Wow Lorraine these are wonderful.
Love them all. xoxo

Sid said...

Fab collaged ATC's Lorraine !!

Martina said...

These are fantastic, Lorraine! Love them.

Pat Beaumont said...

great atc's wonderful place to be 'away with the fairies'

Lorraine said...

I think they are good too but apparently the hostess didnt like them!! and accused me of sending them in a mouldy ripped envelope which I would never dream of doing..so of course I have left this ATC group after a particularly nasty email off them..always beware of joining groups on yahoo!