Monday 11 June 2012

Viva Espania...

Havent blogged much lately as have been preoccupied by the ups and downs of family life with 3 sons!!! Last week we all went to Spain for the week..we stayed in a campsite near Barcelona and had a great time swimming every day....I did a quick painting today called "Girl swimming"..

Today I have been doing a little bit of gardening planting geraniums in my hanging baskets..aren't these clematis and roses a lovely combination..they are climbing up a cordyline palm tree that sadly died a couple of years ago in bad storms we had..


 

my quiet corner at the bottom of the garden..I sit in a swing opposite the garage so have been tidying it up a bit today with my fav fern plants...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love your swimming girl Lorraine... her goggles are awesome... and your garden is looking very pretty... so glad you had a lovely time away...

Hugs
Jenny x

Pat Beaumont said...

glad you enjoyed a well deserved break - at least your garden was watered well while you were away with all the rain we've had - good to see you back into your art