Monday 9 July 2012

playing around with paint..meet up with Palma

 I am part of the collaboart group and am taking part in a paired journal so have been playing around with paint and layers in my journal ready to pass on soon.  Last time I just worked on 1 or 2 pages at a time..but the other night I just decided to do a load of pages at once by playing with paint and then layering.... 




I am taking part in a pass the painting swap so today I added stamping, pink dribbles of ink and pictures under the clear discs..all ready to pass on to the next player for the fourth layer
....Yesterday I had a marvellous time as I met up with my art friend Palma who I chat to on Facebook.   She is from Italy and came with her family to stay in Cheshire which is only an hours drive away so I took her and her son to my fav place..Cheshire Ice Cream farm

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Love the colors on your pages!! Lucky you to get to meet up with Palma--she's a fabulous artist.

Sandy said...

Wow Lorraine your work is absolutely wonderful. Page by page gorgeous. Love them all. xoxo

Pat Beaumont said...

your book pages look fabulous - it must be nearly finished

Anonymous said...

Your pages reflect your personality very much :) They are so vibrant. It was GREAT to meet you and thanks, for taking us to the brilliant farm xxx