Monday 15 October 2012

layered journal pages..

 Had a go at some more journal pages for Pats journal for the collabo art group
 forgot to take photos of what they looked like before I altered them but below are a further 2 pages that I am going to work on soon...and they looked similair to these ones


Treated myself to a journal from Blue Eyed Girl (Linda) as I have always admired her use of colour and talent..she sent me some extras too besides the journal so an early 50th birthday present for me:)

Until next time.....

3 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Your collages are luscious....fab use of colour and texture!
So glad you like the journal etc.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
xx

Pat Beaumont said...

Love what you've added to the pages Lorraine (I forgot to take before photos).... see you soon but have a fabulous birthday

Gaby Bee said...

These pages are divine! You are so clever and you provide such variety in your pieces. Brilliant!