Monday 4 February 2013

Pieces of yesterday

Had a go at some quilt blocks today so decided to add some fabric scraps to this vintage ATC..check out the other entries at Think Monday Think ATC

This block is called spring bloom as its a partial block and is for the Craftsy 2013 Block of the Month..I found it very fiddly and awkward to do.  I have cut the pieces out for the balkan puzzle and chunky chevron blocks for the 2012 Craftsy Block of the Month so hope its easier..it was certainly easier cutting out the squares!  But I am having a go and its never easy at the beginning so a big learning curve!


 

Please can you let me know if you can leave comments ok..as I was asked to set up a google profile and sometimes I have visited other blogs and it wont let me leave comments as its says..yourare not part of this bloggers circle of friends..which I think is very unfriendly so hope this doesnt happen here..can you let me know thanks (I have moderation on the comments but not the dreaded word verification which I hate as often I cant read the words!!)




7 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow, Lorraine, this is gorgeous. Love it

Daniela Rogall said...

great composition, I like the components did you used.

Sid said...

Need to do some quilting soon .... yet another of my many unstarted craft projects. Love the work !!

Pat Beaumont said...

well done with the quilting Lorraine and the atc is gorgeous
You have been very prolific lately with all you have made -fabulous

Gabi MeWi said...

Just a big WOW!

Rika said...

This is stunning!

Dagmar said...

Wow - the ATC is a great work - so lovely!