Saturday 21 December 2013

Walk, presents and cards

I always like to make a calendar to give to my parents full of photos of my sons so finished it today.  Decorated a sweet jar for treats for myself (tip: to make sure the letters glue flat just use the inside wrapper of a cereal box and wrap tight elastic around it...then letters dry flat and dont curl up!)

Just delivered these cards to the neighbours accompanied by my eldest son

A morning walk with my middle son to the sweet shop and we got caught in a rain storm!
Have a calm peaceful Christmas

4 comments:

Sid said...

Lorraine, you always inspire me with your ability to always produce all sorts of lovely crafty things as well as managing your busy family life ! Truly an very positive example in today's hectic world. Hope you and your family have a fab and peaceful Christmas too !

froebelsternchen said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year dear Lorraine!

xoxoxo

Susi

Lisa Graham said...

Merry Christmas Lorraine! See you in 2014!

Jez said...

Love your Christmas cards and sweet jar - and that's a good tip. So, you managed to snatch a brief spell of sunshine amid all the rain we have 'enjoyed' this Christmas period! Nice photo.
Happy New Year.