Saturday 21 June 2008

Tag your it "pocket" challenge


The challenge for this week was to use a pocket on a tag. I havent made many tags lately so thought I would have a go for this great site. I got some lovely 7 gypsies stamps today so just had to use them. The background of this tag is distress inks and I have stamped memories on the front of an acetate pocket using staz - on. I have added a smaller hidden tag tucked inside the acetate. The fibres for the tags are from a raffle I won at a crop that I attend.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

What wonderfull colours - love the acetate pocket

Kath Stewart said...

Wow gorgeous tag for the challenge and those fibres are beautiful - love the acetate pocket

Anne said...

Oh my, this is just sooo pretty and feminine - I love the stamps you used and your acetate pocket is simply gorgeous!! Thank You so much for playing along! ;o) xx

LME said...

Well done Lorraine it is beautiful :)

Sam said...

Oh yummy 7gypsies stamps, I don't blame you for wanting to use them straight away! And what you've done with them...fabulous tag!! Thanks so much for taking part in this challenge :)

RubyMay said...

I love the pocket as well....a gorgeous piece x