Sunday, 25 October 2009
gothic arches and guinea pigs (gothic arch orange and black)
I havent done a gothic arch for ages so thought I better had as its such a good group. I cut the arch and orange flowers out with my new craft robo lite toy. I have used my fav embossed alcohol inked foil around the frame..I love this technique as it just adds a little something to an otherwise flat piece. The background is some of those stencilled papers I did for the Green Pepper Press challenge ..they are certainly coming in handy for the recent gothic & halloween challenges. Her hat and the paper at the bottom is made from some of my painted papers that I do with the kids..will do a load of those again over the half term as my sons love using stamps and stencils and making a mess with paint just like their mum!!