Sunday 25 October 2009

Tim Holtz day.fridge magnets...


I tend to buy books then forget about them..like loads of crafters sometimes we have too much but hey we have to treat ourselves and I am not one to buy the latest fashions or go out any more on a Saturday night!! Anyhow I found some Tim Holtz books so think I will have a Tim Holtz week next week and follow ideas from the Distressables books. This will fit in nicely with the kids being off for half term as they are only little projects rather than those where you have to get your whole craft room out for one art piece!!! I found these little metal discs by Tim Holtz so have altered them with some alcohol inks and added rusty washers and Tim Holtz papers and doo dads to them. I then put them in my melt pot with some utee for a nice glaze on the top. If you want Tim Holtz's latest idealogy range or a melt pot just click on the artistic stamper blue badge to the right.

5 comments:

LME said...

They look great :)

Lisa Fulmer said...

ooooh, I gotta try that, really cool!

Sandy said...

Wow these are brilliant.
Fantastic work.

Anonymous said...

Lovely work - glad to be 'working' alongside you on The Artistic Stamper design team

Viola said...

These look so gorgeous, Lorraine!!