Saturday 24 October 2009

Turquoise choker Saturday workout jewellery


I went to a craft fair at a nearby garden centre yesterday and picked up this turquoise tooth and moonstone cross. Today over at Saturday workout challenge its jewellery so here is my little charm choker. The stamped piece is a little clear disc that has already got a hole drilled in it so very useful. I have been playing most of the day with my new toy the craft robo lite which arrived this morning. I am a bit of a techno phobe so it took me awhile to work out how to plug it in properly!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful...gorgeous piece.

indybev said...

A beautiful choker! I'm off to find out what is a robo lite!

Sandy said...

Wow your jewellery is fantastic.
Amazing design. Love them.

Thanks Marie for your jewellery to SaWo.

LivArtNow said...

What a beautiful choker!! love the colours and the lovely pieces!!

Linda

Martina said...

Fantastic piece! Beautifully created.

Hermine said...

Gorgeous, love the colours

Deborah March said...

Lovely! I really like the turquoise!

Minxy said...

Very pretty piece, the colours are yummy.
I nearly got a robo but opped for the smaller Slice.. just know once you learn all about it you'll love it and have lots of fun playing :)