Friday 15 January 2010

Just discovered blog radio....

My friend Lisa Fulmer from C&T publishing is going to be on US blog radio soon. Check out the upcoming show where she is going to talk about surface design techniques etc. I have looked at the archives and they have had Jenny Doh, Crafty Chica on in the past and they have shows on all kinds of crafty stuff. Its great that its on the Net as that means we all have a chance to listen to it! Havent had much time to create anything today as Fridays are for doing the big weekly shop, washing all the clothes etc etc plus I have been trying to figure out how to work out my new phone (I think I must be getting old as I can hardly read the manual as it all written in pale grey!!)..it does take great photos though with all kinds of special effects. I will show you them once I have worked out how to get them on my computer with blue tooth..another new thing to me!

5 comments:

Kaz said...

well I'm getting old too, I treated myself to an iPhone and by god I still have no clue how to make the best of it...LOL I can phone out and use the text and the ipod (I need my music obviously) but that's about it!!
Off to click your radio link...

Kaz said...

it's not relevant, but right now on blog radio is Derek Accorah doing haunted radio......LMAO brilliant.....now off to find the craft stuff..lol

Trudy said...

Thanks for letting us know about blog radio.

And thank you as well for all of the great comments on my blogs. It always makes my day to hear from you.

Unknown said...

all the tech things get harder and harder to see and figure out...or maybe it is just me getting older!!!!! haha! I still havent given in to bifocals yet though I am blind as a bat...it is a pride thing you know.....

Lisa Fulmer said...

thanks so much for posting my link, I'm excited about my interview! btw - picked up your portfolio pastels today and will be shipping everything off on Monday!