Monday 31 January 2011

influenced by Miro



Another journal page I have done..it started off using a milliande prompt from day 2 of her 2010 journal series. I wanted to draw around the shapes formed by the ink and paint scrapes. I have been looking at the paintings by Miro and have a little Miro plate I bought in Spain which has lovely black lines and dots.

Etsy shop updated:
I have found out how to print off good quality prints of my journal pages and have laminated them for extra protection..now for sale in my etsy shop.

14 comments:

Mieke said...

Wow, Love it!!!

Janet Ghio said...

Your Miro inspired pages are wonderful--especially the one on the left!!

Pat Beaumont said...

wow they are fantastic Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Spectacular. I love Miro too and your homage on your journal pages are wonderful. xox Corrine

Martina said...

Das sieht fantastisch aus, meine Liebe!:-)

Louise Pallister said...

Lorraine, Hi and thank you for your kind comments on my new blog. Yours is fab, really creative and brimming with enthusiasm. Lets keep in touch. Louise x

Sid said...

Great stuff, such vibrant colour and great design !!

Tiffany said...

Colorful & Wonderful!

carol l mckenna said...

Love this art ~ so creative ~ hugs and namaste, cz:)

Emma said...

I'd forgotten how zany Miro was, thanks for the ink. I enjoyed the first video of Millands from last year but couldn't quite see on that 'big' page where No 2 video was....I could get very distracted there, tho!

I think your page is better than Miro!

LauraO said...

I really love the colors in this. It's beautiful!

Sandy said...

Oh wow very inspiring pages again Lorraine. Fantastic work.

Unknown said...

these are just incredible!I may have to make some of these.....

Janny said...

Great work!