Tuesday 1 February 2011

influenced by Miro papers for UKS paper swap


love the way the papers have turned out..after


I used this blue and some pink boring paper ..before

Had fun today splashing ink and paint around listening to classical music with the doors open as it has been a lovely spring day. Over at UK stampers they are having a paper swap which involves getting a boring old 12x12 paper and making it new again with paints, inks etc. I wanted to cover mine with paints and black inks Miro style. I have taken photos of the paper before I cut it up into squares for everyone so I can print it out for backgrounds etc...pleased with the results..fun.

6 comments:

Becca said...

I love what you did with that paper! Looks like you used a lot of texture too...nice!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Wow~~that is AMAZING that that's the same paper...well, definitely not the SAME. Love the results.
Super!

XXOO~~♥
Anne

Luna Art said...

Love this! Looks like you had a lot of fun creating it! Never heard of Miro, will check it out when I have time! Would you possibly share with me how you are creating your prints for your Etsy shop?? I have been asked by a shop if they can sell my paintings and I would like to sell prints as well but am having trouble how to do them cost effectivley! x

Pat Beaumont said...

I can see you had fun with this Lorraine - it's turned out well I've enjoyed doing mine too

Sid said...

Simply fab transformation of your old paper Lorraine !!

Anonymous said...

Yummy bursts of color Lorraine, great use of this paper. xox Corrine