Monday 13 June 2011

lets just get along together genie


I am taking part in a journal page swap over at the milliande art community and the prompt for this page was genie in a bottle and one wish. The lyrics are from the christine aguilera song genie in a bottle. I have used the brasso wadding technique to blend the magazine images of bottles into the page (check out my vimeo video to the right about altering magazine pages). My wish for this page is that we all get along together in the world..it doesnt matter what type of women we are..dont judge!

6 comments:

Diane said...

So excellent--the page and the message--yes!!

Art From The heart said...

Love your journal pages and thoughts.
Hugs, Amy

Martina said...

Lorraine, I love your new creations. They're great (as always)

Pat Beaumont said...

Fantastic page Lorraine - great technique

Donna said...

What a great wish Lorraine! I love it. And your art work is beautiful. I think you certainly exemplify that wish in your own life. :o)

Thanks so much for visiting last Tuesday. My mom has been over so I haven't been able to get around until now.

Have a lovely week!
Donna

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It works very good, creative and interesting,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com