Thursday 14 April 2011

erosion bundle opened




I am taking part in the erosion bundle project. Click here to see what I originally put in it. Today I opened it up to see what was inside..it has rusted really nicely and I love the patterns on the material. My son was fascinated with the colours and textures of the rusted guitar wires. I like the green copper on the coins. We have to make a project out of it by August so have put it in the green house next to an old rusty pie dish while I have a think of what to do..

8 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

The fabric is really pretty!

Martina said...

What a great idea with great effect! Should I try for once ......

Diane said...

Very cool!

Heavens2Betsy said...

These contents look so exciting to work with. Such a fabulous idea. Penny

Dorthe said...

wow it looks great-
I was in last year-but did not make it this-unfortunately.

Mary said...

I must open mine tomorrow Lorraine as we have had such a dry couple of months not sure what I will find.

Luna Art said...

I remember reading your original post about this! The contents look pretty well rusted now and the patterns on the fabric look great...cant wait to see what you do with it all! x

Connie said...

Very nice. I love the colors. Maybe next time I'll get more color in mine. I can't wait to see what you do with it.